Even The Fine Print Is EZ
How Credits Work
- Checking Real-Time Benefits per NDC checked utilizes 1 credit
- Checking Pharmacy Eligibility utilizes 2 credits
- Credits do not roll over to the next month
- There is a credit counter visible at all times, so you always know where you stand
Change / Cancel
- Plans are flexible, so you can change plan levels as your Pharmacy needs change
- Changes will take effect at the start of the next billing cycle
- All plans require 30 days notice to cancel
- We can customize plans for multiple Pharmacies, large Pharmacy networks and high-volume accounts (see "Enterprise" plans).
- Call us or click the "I Want More Details" button below for customized packages
Customer Referral Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose the right plan for your Pharmacy, and click "Choose" or "Request A Call" at the bottom. We'll walk you through the rest.
- Or...click "I Want More Details" below to send a request for our EZ Success Team to contact you to answer any questions you may have.
- Subscriptions can upgraded at any time. The new subscription will go into effect upon the expiration of the current billing cycle.
- Customer support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and we urge our users to submit help tickets using the question mark located within their EZSCRIPTRx portal.
- All subscriptions require a BAA for each enrolled pharmacy signed by a legal pharmacy contact and a Master Services Agreement signed by the billing contact.